Oreos (I used double stuffed)
Icing (called for Royal, but regular worked fine)
Plastic sandwich bag
- Each cookie needs 2 Oreos: one whole and one half (icing side).
- Put a little icing on the whole Oreo and stick in on the half Oreo. (I put some icing in a sandwich bag and cut the tip for easy application).
- Ice a Whopper and stick in on the bottom of the whole Oreo.
- Put icing on each tip of candy corn and stick them on like feathers.
- Break off a tip of one candy corn. Stick in on like a beak. Use icing to make eyes.