Probably two and up. You could assist a one year old.
- Fine Motor Skills
- Practice for Penmanship if child uses scissors
- Paper (two pieces)
- Crayon or pen/pencil
- On one paper, have your child draw a turkey body and head. Kaitlyn (2.5) drew her own, as did Brayden at 4.5, but last year at 3.5, Brayden couldn't (or didn't think he could).
- Have your child cut it out if able. If not, then you cut it out.
- Draw a circle on the other piece of paper. This is the circle for your child to place the end of the feathers in.
- Have your child dip the ends of the feathers in glue and place them in the circle.
- Put the turkey body over the feathers.
- Add eyes, legs, etc.
- Let dry and hang!