This is a fun, simple activity for working on numbers.
I haven't tried this with my 2.5 year old yet, but my 4 year old did very well with it. This is definitely appropriate for four and up. I would guess that most three year olds could do this. If your child is two, you can try it and see how it goes, but expect to give lots of guidance (which is fine).
- Pen/pencil (or you can create on the computer and print)
- Stickers (you can use stickers that go along with your theme for the week if you have one)
- Make a grid on a paper. Put six squares on the paper.
- Put different numbers in each grid. Initially, start with only two different numbers.
- Get stickers out.
- Instruct your child to put the correct number of stickers in each grid.