Welcome!

This blog is here for you to find fun learning activities to do with your children. We share great ideas we find and love on the Internet, as well as ideas we come up with on our own! We also like to share resources we find helpful.

To find ideas for your child, click on the age range blog label or on the theme/topic you are looking for (on the left side of the page). In each post, we try to list optimal age ranges for the activity, but you must judge for yourself if it is appropriate for your child. When you try an activity out, please comment and let us (and everyone else) know how your child liked it!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meet Your Authors: Raegan

Hello, my name is Raegan. I am the mother of two girls, Charis (2) and Atalie (7 months). I am currently a stay-at-home mom, but work part-time as the Children's Director for our church. I have been married for 5 years and love being married. We have a 112 pound doberman that adds a bit of "fun" (or chaos) to the mix.

I have a degree in English and am certified to teach PreK-6th grade. I taught elementary school before deciding to stay at home with my children. I miss the classroom but love bringing elements of the classroom home for my girls to enjoy.

Learning is supposed to be fun. I'm excited about the opportunity to share new ideas, concepts, and ways to make learning exciting for our kids! Let the ideas roll...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails