1 and up with assistance. Two with lots of guidance. Three and up with their own imagination.
- Fine motor skills
- Cupcakes (and all that it takes to make them)
- Sugar ice cream cones (the pointy ones)
- String licorice
- Candy corn
- Food coloring if desired
- Scissors (for you)
- Have your child help you bake cupcakes. This is where the math learning comes in.
- After cupcakes have cooled, frost them. You are making a witch, so I dye it green.
- Cut string licorice into pieces of hair. I use red licorice because no one in my house likes black.
- Let your child put hair on the witch.
- Put her pointy hat on.
- Add her candy corn nose.
- Eat her!