Probably one and up. I would think a one year old could find interest in putting this bracelet on and collecting things.
- Masking tape
- Baggie or basket (or something to put things in)
- Place to walk
- Dress child appropriately for the weather
- Put masking tape around your child's wrist. You want the tape "backwards" so that the sticky side is facing up. You don't want the tape to stick to your child.
- Go for a walk and find things in nature. For the lighter and smaller things, have your child stick them to his nature bracelet. For the heavier and larger items, have your child put them in the baggie or basket or whatever you brought along.
- Take them home and talk about the items found. For the older child, you could look up the items he found and read about them.