I call them candy-ish since they aren't dipped in caramel or that red sticky stuff. But they are mini and they are FUN! Here's what you need:
- Apples (whatever kind you like)
- Melon baller/scoop
- Dipping choices (peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, chocolate, etc)
Here's what you do:
- After washing your apples, scoop the apples with the melon baller and stick a toothpick in the tops, so you can see the skin.
- While you are scooping, in small bowls, melt the chocolate, peanut butter, etc so it's at a good dipping consistency.
- Pour sprinkles on a separate plate.
- Holding the apples by the toothpick, let your kiddos dip the apples in the gooey yumminess and then in the sprinkles.
- Eat!!!! The favorite here was peanut butter!
As you can see, she did not enjoy this at all. If you try this, what did your munchkin(s) like for dipping the most? You could also crunch up cereal or nuts instead of sprinkles!