- Washable paint
- Cardstock (or construction paper)
- Paintbrush (optional)
- Do-A-Dot markers, or small sponges, or paintbrush
- Munchkin hands :)
- Dip hands in brown paint. I sponge painted the hand after they dipped it, so it would cover the entire hand.
- Wait for it to dry.
- Do-a-dot or sponge paint the leaves on the tree (or finger paint).
- Use 1 finger to dot apples in the tree and around the bottom.
For older kids, or more detailed project:
You can make 4 trees, one tree for each season of an apple tree. You'd need a few more colors (pink, white, fall colors) for the different seasons. A good book to read is The Season's of Arnold's Apple Tree.