- laundry basket (or some sort of large basket)
- crib or bed, depending on what is safe for your kids
- stuffed animals
- Put child(ren) in the crib or bed (or couch, etc).
- Show them how to toss the animal and try to get it in the basket.
- Start the basket close to the bed/couch/crib and gradually move the basket farther away.
I filled the crib with stuffed animals. They had a blast doing this! (And I got the added benefit of contained, happy children while I put laundry away). This activity eventually ended with both of them rolling around giggling hysterically. Love it!