- bagel w/ strawberry cream cheese OR bagel and add a dot of red food coloring to a blob of sour cream before spreading.
- Strawberry cut like hearts! When cutting the tops off of strawberries, cut in a V formation rather than straight across. Then slice in half, and you have heart shapes.
- Use heart shaped cookie cutters to cut sandwiches, toast, cheese, lunch meat, etc.
- Use letter cookie cutters to cut H (for heart) or V (for valentines day) into foods.
- Strawberry, raspberry, or cherry yogurt with red grapes or craisins (my daughter's favorite)
- In the blender, blend milk, strawberries and a little honey. Pink milk!
- On an English muffin, make mini pizzas. After the sauce, put a slice of cheese (or do your best w/ the shredded cheese) in the shape of a heart before melting.
- For a special treat, I bought cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Add a drop of red food coloring to the icing included, and then you have pink icing for the top. Or top regular icing with a few pink and white sprinkles.
- Heart shaped pancakes in the morning, dusted with powdered sugar and sliced fruit.
I literally went through the pantry and fridge and looked for pink, red, and white colored things. I also looked for anything that could be cut w/ a cookie cutter.
Have fun! Be creative!