These cute girls in my neighborhood made some little books for my kids. One of them was a book about ladybugs, and included in it was some instructions on how t o make this strawberry ladybug treat!
- Mini chocolate chips
- String licorice
- Wash strawberries and blueberries
- Remove stem and leaves from strawberries
- Push a toothpick into the top of the strawberry, leaving about half an inch sticking out.
- Press a blueberry onto the toothpick. This is the head.
- Push the pointed ends of the chocolate chips into the strawberry for spots.
- Push six small pieces of licorice into the strawberry for legs.