This is a fun little craft Brayden brought home from school at the end of his egg unit. It is simple and something you can use to decorate for spring with!
You could adapt this as young as a toddler, but the most rounded learning will come for the preschoolers and up.
- Yellow pom-poms--one small and one large
- Styrofoam egg carton
- Orange paper
- Black marker
- Before you begin, gather supplies. Cut egg carton up so each section is individual.
- Have your child cut the edges of the egg carton section to look like a cracked egg shell edge.
- Have your child glue the large pom-pom in the egg.
- Have your child glue the small pom-pom on top of the large one.
- Have your child cut out an orange diamond shape for the beak and glue it on.
- Have your child make two eyes with the black marker.
- Let glue dry and then display it somewhere!