Kaitlyn made this in playgroup. I thought it was super cute!
- paper plate
- construction paper
- goggly eyes (or you could draw eyes)
- If desired, have your child color the paper plate (gray if you want to stick to "reality," a color of your child's choice if you want to do "imaginative").
- Depending on child's age and ability, either you cut out or draw and let your child cut out the elephant's ears.
- Cut out a circle on the plate for the "nose" (I would say this is an adult step)
- Have your child decorate the plate further if desired. Add eyes.
- Glue ears on plate.
- Play with your elephant! Stick your arm through to be the elephant's nose.