Making Popsicles is so simple, yet fun for the kids. They get to mix up this powder into a liquid, followed by time in the freezer and it comes out this solid piece of goodness. What's not to love?!?!? Here is a simple recipe I have for Popsicles:
- one package Kool-Aid
- one package Jell-O
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 bowls
- Popsicle Molds
- Optional: funnel. I like to use it, but it isn't necessary
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Measure 6 T of the dry ingredients into another bowl. Add the hot water. Add the cold water.
- Pour the into Popsicle molds and freeze.
- Store the remaining dry ingredients in an airtight container to use in the future. You could probably make Popsicles all summer from this one mix.