Paper plates are amazing. I think you can turn a paper plate into just about anything.
Here we have a paper plate ghost.
- Paper plate
- White paper (if arms are desired)
- White crepe paper
- Black paper
- Glue or stapler
This is a simple paper plate activity because the end-product is white.
- If hands are desired, draw and cut out the arms/hands. Either you do this or have your child do it if scissor skills are up to it.
- Cut out black eyes and mouth. You can draw and cut out, or you can draw and have your child cut out, or have your child draw and cut out. You will know what is appropriate for your child.
- Cut several pieces of crepe paper.
- Glue or staple all pieces on. I like glue because the child can do it, but a staple has the potential to hold better.